Saturday, July 19

A New Avenue In Life's Road Map Has Begun

Next month my only child will be leaving home and attending college in Tenn. and Mom's that have successfully adjusted say,"Kathy, you must stay busy in order to survive the empty nest syndrome". Therefore, after discovering the blogging world in early February and reading the post from a lot of the ladies it seems as though they have become my neighbors . I always look forward to Wednesday when Leslie from My Country Home Blog has her "Whatcha Working On Wednesday" challenge plus there are a lot of Blogs I enjoy looking at their Trash to Treasure items and Tutorials. So today if I'm successful in posting pictures I will share some of my Trash to Treasure items. I ask that you be patient with me while I am learning how to navigate through this blogging journey.
Have a great day.
Kathy

1 comment:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Welcome! I was so pleased that you stopped by for a visit today. I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I have. I've met so many wonderful ladies and gathered fabulous ideas and recipes. It has been such a joy.

Now I'm off to read more!

Be blessed,
Lea