Wednesday, October 22

Whatcha Working On Wednesday


Just two and half weeks til my first craft show of the season. It is a two day sale at a local elementary school "Trims and Whims" I always look forward to this show. My mom and I get to spend the days together and visit with friends. So today I thought I would share some of the projects that are already completed. The picnic basket is a pattern by Char Sethman http://charsethman.blogspot.com/ just came across her blog this week and she has some wonderful tutorials.

The lap desk is a Donna Atkins pattern.

Not sure whose pattern this is but if anyone is interested I can look it up. I found it in one of the craft magazines.


This picnic basket (Terrye French design)and the picture below (John Sliney).

I am so jealous of the creative designers;0 ...how they can come up with such cute designs is beyond me. A special thank you to all of you...where would I be without you.

I have signed up for an esty account but have not gotten up the courage to get it started...not sure if there is a demand for the type of paintings I do. What do you think? Suggestions anyone?

Today will be spent painting....painting....painting will share with you tomorrow what I accomplish.

Blessings,
Kathy

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your work!...was surprised when I came over and I saw the picnic basket....I was thinking "now how did she get my basket?!"...LOL...then realized that you bought the pattern and added it to your basket!...you did a great job!....don't be afraid of Etsy...you will do just fine there.

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Love all your new projects. Craft fairs are a lot of work, but so much FUN!! Etsy is fun, too! You should do it!

basketsnprims said...

Love your creations for the fair. Good luck and have fun. Pam

Leslie said...

I love everything.

I haven't really ever used patterns because I think I'll be too critical of my work. Like mine won't measure up to the original artists. You do such an amazing job!

Have a great day and good luck at the craft show!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Goode Morning...

Oh... honey you go for it!!! Love your painting...

Hoping you much success at your show... they are soooooo wonderful, but very tiring.

Thank you for stopping in to visit w/ me this morning.

Blessings 2 you on this AuTuMn DaY, Pamela

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Love it all Kathy! I think you should try Etsy! Good luck on your show!

Terry said...

Those are so good! I just love them, and I'm sure you'll do great at your show!
I paint too, but haven't picked up a paint brush since last winter. The garden took up so much time this summer, but I've been itching to get started again.
I think you should open your Etsy shop.
Terry

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Great job!!! Wiash I had a steady enough hand to paint but no such luck.

Mary

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Your work is beautiful!!! and I love your new header!! You should give Etsy a try!! Good luck with your craft fair!! Have a Blessed day!~wendy

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Good luck on all your painting. I love your pictures, and all the creativity. It looks wonderful.
Debie

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Your header looks great! And your artwork is amazing. Good luck on your craft show!!

Farmchick said...

Love all your projects...everything looks great! I have a show coming in November and I am not even close to being ready. I work better under pressure! lol

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

You are very talented...everything is great!

Paula said...

Oh, Kathy- those are all wonderful... but I love the ones with the "sheepies" the best!! *giggle*

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

WOW! What a wonderful artist you are! I wish I had that talent!

Best wishes for your craft show. If I were thre, I know I would buy something from you!