Wednesday, September 10

Whatcha Working On Wednesday


Where do I begin....

I started decorating for Fall this past weekend. Although I did not get much accomplished because I was feeling really tired. Monday my Mom and I went to her pre-op consultation and we made several stops while out. Suddenly I began having a pain that went from my lower back around to the front...so I had Mom stop at the urgent care center just to have things check out.

Needless to say I ended up in the ER because I was dehydrated and my sugar level was very high. The muscle craps was caused by my dehydration. I had been having leg cramps 4 or 5 times a night for the last week. I feel better as far as the muscle craps are concern but still very tired.

Today went for a follow-up with my primary care physican he gave me some med. and I will go back in a month.

Tonight is a girl's evening out and we will be going to Ida's (my Amish friend) house for supper...I am sooo excited...this should be a lot of fun and I will share with you tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Kathy

11 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I hope your feeling better and have fun at your dinner with your Amish friend:)
Love the ironing board with the fall decorations too.
Rondell

Ann said...

OKay I don't want to sound silly but I thought that the Amish couldn't be friends with "outsiders".

I bet she makes a wonderful dinner.

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I anm so glad you are feeling better and have something fun to look forward to after that ER visit.

simple~needs said...

make sure you are drinking fluids. even if you have to post notes around the house.
looks like you got a great start on fall decorating, i cant wait to see more.

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

The picture is so Fall looking!!Hope you feel better soon!! Have a great time with your friends!!~Wendy

Leslie said...

Goodness! You rest up and get better, missy! LOL I hope you feel better.

Have fun with your friend tonight :) I know a lot of Amish families but I have never been lucky enough to have dinner at their house. I was just talking about eating their food as a kid the other night. My grandparents barn burnt and the Amish helped rebuild. We had many BIG meals for weeks with the Amish :)

Hope you had a wonderful night!

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Oh no Kathy! Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope you are better soon and Take Care of yourself lady!!
Hugs and Blessings

Farmhouse Blessings said...

So glad that you're feeling better and looking forward to an evening with friends! What could be better.

Smiles,
Lea

Raggedy Angel said...

Take care of yourself! There is only one you! beth

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Bless your heart! I hope you will be back to normal soon! Take care of yourself and have fun on your night out!

Chanda said...

Hi Kathy, Your evening sounds fun and I am excited to hear back from you as to how it went. I would love to partisipate in something like this, but I can't get anyone here to do things like this with me. I hope your next dr. appt goes well. Please fill us in tomorrow with lots of details and ideas.
See ya later,
shanda